Tuesday, October 23, 2018

AIA about me

1. Your favorite SM handle?
dirty_dave57- snapchat
2. Neighborhood where you grew up?
Ione CA near sacramento
3. What I do (in 140 characters exactly)
I play football, try to go to my classes, party with da boys, I eat wings at nick and jakes every monday and watch MNF there, and I also nap
4. What’s your addiction?
Youtube
5. What’s your game?
Football and Women
6. What’s your drink?
Budweiser, Budlight, or Arnold Palmer
7. Favorite place to have dinner?
Outback
8. Finish these…
a. I got it right when….
I went to class
b. I need ……
A monkey
9. As a kid I wanted to be?
Milk Man
10. In five years, I’ll be…
Makin money
11. I always laugh at….
Panda videos
12. I’ve been known to binge watch…
Blue mountain state
13. I can’t stop listening to…
Wiz
14. My dream concert line-up is…
Gucci, Migos, Wiz, YoungBoy NBA, Kodak
15. I just read…
Dr. Suess
16. What’s your hidden talent?
Cornhole
17. What’s your guiltiest pleasure?
Taco bell 3 am
18. The best advice I ever got was…
Don’t listen to other people
19. Worst advice???
Get a juul
20. My sidekick is…
My freshman, (Sean, Smitty, & Darby)
21. What is your spiritual animal?
Panda
22. Who (or what) is your main nemesis?
Waking up
23. What’s your greatest struggle right now?
Going to class I don’t really care about
24. My favorite toy as a child was….
My stuffed bear
25. Your AIA (Aspirations, Inspirations & Apprehensions) Video statement 1:00min

No comments:

Post a Comment