Thursday, December 6, 2018

Final for Digital Citizenship

 Hi my name is David Crowhurst. Throughout this semester I have learned a lot about the digital world due to my digital citizenship class. Dr. J had many assignments that made me realize how we all connect online and how everything online is linked to someone in some type of way. I also learned how when you are online you have to keep your presence protected yet still connected.

This year we did a superhero comic book assignment which was fun because we got to “be” a superhero online and make it into an actual person.
We also did an assignment about our digital footprint. This was a big topic because it taught me that no matter what you post, comment, or do online is that it will always be there. Everyone always says watch what you post, however this assignment made me realize it's not just about posting, it is everything you do while you are on those apps.

Dr. J helped me realize that when you're online you have to show the best image of yourself and protect your privacy at all times. Thank you for the great semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment